Please help us thank our Founding Sponsors:
- Downtown Chattanooga Rotary Club donated $250,000 for the Chattanooga Rotary Miracle Field
- BC/BS of Tennessee donated $250,000 for the Blue Cross Blue Shield Miracle Playground
- Berkshire Hathaway Realty Center donated $250,000 our exclusive realty company of the Miracle Field and the Berkshire Hathaway scoreboard.
- Miller Industries donated $250,000 for the Miller Industries Multi-purpose Field.
Mission Funding Partners
- The City of Chattanooga
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Tennessee Community Trust
- Berkshire Hathaway Home Services
- Chattanooga Area Rotary Clubs and Rotary District 6780
- Ronald McDonald House Charities and Chattanooga Area McDonald’s Restaurants
- Weldon F. Osborne Foundation
- Lillian Colby Charitable Foundation
- Community Foundation of Greater Chattanooga
- Barge Waggoner Sumner & Cannon
- Ben O’Neal Company
- Campbell & Associates
- Chattanooga Coca-Cola Bottling Company United
- Gen Tech Construction
- March Adams Associates
- TWH Architects
Support and Groundbreaking Partners
- Chattanooga Lookouts
- Chattanooga Tent
- Chattanooga Times Free Press
- Derryberry PR
- Minor Bell & Neal
- Starkey Printing Company
- WTVC-NewsChannel 9
How can you help
Sponsors are the financial lifeline that will make the Miracle League of Chattanooga a success.
Sponsors are the financial lifeline for the success The Miracle League of Chattanooga. We thank you for your interest in considering becoming a charter sponsor of our League.
For information about The Miracle League of Chattanooga, upcoming projects, or sponsorship opportunities, contact us at MiracleLeagueChatt@yahoo.com